Right here we go:
1. Do not buy white underwear!
- I don't know who came up with this idea, but it was terrible! Some of you probably think I'm disgusting for saying this, but they will end up with some form of stain and you will have a bloody hard time getting it out. Instead, stick to darker colours like slate grey, navy and black.
2. Look at the Elastane (also known as Spandex) content.
- The higher this is, the better support it will give your package. Also, on a personal level, I prefer the feeling of the material.
3. Trunk style underwear is pretty much all purpose.
- Unlike boxer shorts, these won't ride up during the day and unlike slips or briefs you won't find you nether-regions being constrained.
4. Brands often win when it comes to comfort.
- I'm all for buying off the shelf unbranded underwear, but I have to be honest and say that all of my favourite underwear is designer. I think they tend to use a higher Elastane content and often they're much better at not giving you a wedgie after five minutes. I have a pair of Pierre Cardin trunks that have served me well for about a year now and they still retain that new underwear feeling. Calvin Klein are also a pretty good shout, but I find that Pierre Cardin's are often cheaper and more durable.
5. When it comes to sport it doesn't matter.
- As long as you win the game, no one will ever care about the underwear you were wearing. Trust me on this, I used to know a guy who played 1st XV rugby in a thong and as long as he scored no one cared.
6. Never wear ''package enhancing'' underwear!
- You're just lying to yourself.
I like this one (no homo). He won't have any issues during the day in his downstairs department and I like the pattern on the side.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure many women faun over this guy, but I reckon he'll get one wear out of those undies. Whereas the guy above can keep wearing his until they fall apart.
Also, the man on the right is probably sitting like that because he know that if he moves he's going to experience a new world of pain. Frankly, you can pretty much tell what religion he is and no on wants that.
Anyway, until next time:
Dress Hot - Be Hot!
All these images have been taken off Google and I own none of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment